Are we tackling the symptoms or the root cause? Domestic violence survivor, Haley, shares her story of how gun control laws didn’t stop her attacker. To fix the problem, we need to recognize how mental health plays a key role behind violence. People are working to make a difference, and there are resources to help.
Excerpt from Episode #303 May.29, 2022
Like, subscribe, and share to help restore the Second Amendment in California!
Subscribe to our Rumble channel: https://rumble.com/GunOwnersRadio
#guns #gunowners #2a #2ndAmendment #2ACA #ca42a #gunownersradio #gunrights #gunownersrights #rkba #shallnotbeinfringed #pewpew
The right to self-defense is a basic human right. Gun ownership is an integral part of that right. If you want to keep your rights defend them by joining San Diego County Gun Owners (SDCGO), Orange County Gun Owners (OCGO) in Orange County, San Bernardino County Gun Owners (SBCGO) in San Bernardino County or Riverside County Gun Owners (RCGO) in Riverside. Support the cause by listening to Gun Owners Radio live on Sunday afternoon or on the internet at your leisure Join the fight and help us restore and preserve our second amendment rights. Together we will win.
Show your support for Gun Owners Radio sponsors!
- Get expert legal advice on any firearm-related issues: https://dillonlawgp.com
- Need a mortgage or VA loan? Call Chris Wiley! https://www.primeres.com/alpine
- Clean your guns faster & smell better: https://seal1.com
- Smarter web development and digital marketing help: https://www.sagetree.com
- Visit Leo Hamel Fine Jewelers, your one-stop shop for all your Jewelry needs: https://leohamel.com
- Learn to fly at SDFTI https://sdfti.com