Sometimes we want to explore topics in more depth. Enter the MAGNUM series: no commercial interruptions, no limits. Watch the first MAGNUM episode of Gun Owners Radio with David Brown from Shooters Union Australia, where Michael and David compare notes living under fierce gun control. Learn why Australia is watching the Georgia Senate elections. https://youtu.be/kOtUHkk93YE
- Cover Your ASP Week discounted rates have been extended thru the end of the year! Become a better self defender! Training with John Correia in San Diego makes a great Christmas gift! Enjoy discounted rates as a member. Not a member yet? JOIN TODAY: https://bit.ly/37EsJ6p
- “Leaders do not threaten, attempt to intimidate, or cause fear; bullies do.” Riverside County Sheriff Chad Bianco joins the radio show to talk about how he’s handling Governor Newsom’s most recent draconian edicts. See his original announcement here: https://youtu.be/PvvRme0h2oY
- Dan Wos, author of “Good Gun Bad Guy” joins the show from frosty New York. How does a rock & roller turn into a 2nd Amendment advocate? How does a rock & roller turn into an anti-freedom anti-gunner? Learn more about Dan at https://www.danwos.com
- Is it magic, from aliens, or from the future? Seal1’s founder, Dwight Settle joins for an in-studio interview to introduce his amazing product that cleans, lubes, and protects firearms. Want to try it yourself? Enjoy 25% off when you use code GOR25 at https://www.seal1.net.
- How’s your situational awareness? San Diego’s own 2nd Amendment author and advocate, Joe Drammissi continues the discussion on the CCW lifestyle. Enjoy his blog post here: https://sandiegocountygunowners.com/ccw-lifestyle-series-12-situational-awareness-and-color-codes/
- WOMEN! Looking for leggings that you can use for concealed carry and competitions at the range? Bree M Warner partnered with Alexo Athletica to develop their line of range wear for women that solve that problem. Functional for the range, fashionable for dinner out. Use code ALEXOTACTIGAL10 for 10% off! https://alexoathletica.com/
- Scott McEwen, author of “American Sniper,” shares his experience representing the special forces and the 2nd Amendment in his work. Find Scott’s work on Amazon or catch up with him at http://www.scottmcewen.com.
- STUMP MY NEPHEW: What is the most obvious design difference between the AR rifle the Air Force adopted and M16A1 all branches adopted?
The right to self-defense is a basic human right. Gun ownership is an integral part of that right. If you want to keep your rights defend them by joining San Diego County Gun Owners (SDCGO), Orange County Gun Owners (OCGO) in Orange County, San Bernardino County Gun Owners (SBCGO) in San Bernardino County or Riverside County Gun Owners (RCGO) in Riverside. Support the cause by listening to Gun Owners Radio live on Sunday afternoon or on the internet at your leisure Join the fight and help us restore and preserve our second amendment rights. Together we will win.