- Attorney Jason Saccuzzo shares updates with the fight to keep restaurants open. Find out how the adult entertainment industry is helping to keep restaurants open!
- “All the data supports the value of guns in American society.” Dr. Robert Young from Doctors for Responsible Gun Ownership talks about his organization and how they are fighting the anti-gun propaganda from the AMA and CDC. Learn about the top 3 myths (of many) that have been busted from the medical establishment.
- WOW! Paislie Werth, a 14-year old hunter calls in with her father to share the tale of her record-setting, 42-point deer that she tagged.
- Joe Drammissi answers: Why Do You Need a Gun? What Are You Afraid Of?
- Jon Sivers from South Bay Rod & Gun Club shares a bit of their history and also the water predicament challenging their ability to continue.
- Michael follows up with the Dustin Trotter recount victory for the Santee city council.
- STUMP MY NEPHEW: In ‘A Christmas Story,’ Ralphie Parker wants a genuine Red Ryder BB Gun. What was the difference between the version in the movie and the one sold to the public by Daisy?
The right to self-defense is a basic human right. Gun ownership is an integral part of that right. If you want to keep your rights defend them by joining San Diego County Gun Owners (SDCGO), Orange County Gun Owners (OCGO) in Orange County, San Bernardino County Gun Owners (SBCGO) in San Bernardino County or Riverside County Gun Owners (RCGO) in Riverside. Support the cause by listening to Gun Owners Radio live on Sunday afternoon or on the internet at your leisure Join the fight and help us restore and preserve our second amendment rights. Together we will win.