- Mike & Joe return from Vacaville and bring back the report from the CCW Coordinator Conference that San Diego County Gun Owners sponsored.
- Amy Reichert, co-founder of ReOpen San Diego and the Freedom Market stops by and chats with the crew. Want to help out and have a laugh at the same time? Buy tickets to ReOpenSD’s Comedy Fundraiser night in Chula Vista on Wednesday March 31, 2021! Learn more at:
- Leila Aziz joins the show to talk about AB 1509, the Anti-Racism Sentencing Reform Act. Listen to the conversation on how gun laws intersect with institutional racism. Learn more at:
Read more on the topic on the SDCGO blog:
- Melissa Lee talks with Joe Wall about his 2nd Amendment inspired jewelry. Learn more about how Joe got into the art of jewelry design. Use DISCOUNT CODE GOR15 for 15% off at:
- Mark Newgent, Orange County Gun Owners board member talks about updates on the Recall Gavin Newsom campaign. Become a member of OCGO!
- STUMP MY NEPHEW: Abby in La Mesa asks: The first shotguns were capable of being “slam fired”. What is that and why can’t modern shotguns do it?
- Should legislators know about the laws they author? Watch the latest MIKE DROP on California State Senator Dave Min
The right to self-defense is a basic human right. Gun ownership is an integral part of that right. If you want to keep your rights defend them by joining San Diego County Gun Owners (SDCGO), Orange County Gun Owners (OCGO) in Orange County, San Bernardino County Gun Owners (SBCGO) in San Bernardino County or Riverside County Gun Owners (RCGO) in Riverside. Support the cause by listening to Gun Owners Radio live on Sunday afternoon or on the internet at your leisure Join the fight and help us restore and preserve our second amendment rights. Together we will win.