What did 2A activism typically look like before SDCGO? The fight to defend and restore the Second Amendment is a BIG ONE. Sometimes it’s hard figuring out what the difference is between all the different Second Amendment organizations. What makes Gun Owners Radio different?
Excerpt from Episode 255: June 27th, 2021
The right to self-defense is a basic human right. Gun ownership is an integral part of that right. If you want to keep your rights defend them by joining San Diego County Gun Owners (SDCGO), Orange County Gun Owners (OCGO) in Orange County, San Bernardino County Gun Owners (SBCGO) in San Bernardino County or Riverside County Gun Owners (RCGO) in Riverside. Support the cause by listening to Gun Owners Radio live on Sunday afternoon or on the internet at your leisure Join the fight and help us restore and preserve our second amendment rights. Together we will win.
Show your support for Gun Owners Radio sponsors!
- Get expert legal advice on any firearm-related issues: https://dillonlawgp.com
- Need a mortgage or VA loan? Call Chris Wiley! https://www.primeres.com/alpine
- Clean your guns faster & smell better: https://seal1.com
- Smarter web development and digital marketing help: https://www.sagetree.com
- Visit Leo Hamel Fine Jewelers, your one-stop shop for all your Jewelry needs: https://leohamel.com
- Learn to fly at SDFTI https://sdfti.com