- Become a better protector with John Correia in San Diego! Cover Your ASP Week is coming up in March! Get your tickets now.
- Are you a member yet? 10-Ring members get to go special events, like our 10-Ring member night shoot that was just this weekend.
- Clint Smith from Thunder Ranch rejoins the show and settles gun guy (and gal) debates on numerous topics.
- Joel Anderson, recently elected with the help of San Diego County Gun Owners, shares his plan for recovery.
- Joe Drammissi asks how Far Will It Go? – The Loss of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness Check out his blog post here:
- “Guns are a lot more fun if you take them out of the safe and shoot them.” Find out what’s made it to Joe’s Christmas list from stuff he’s seen at the range.
- Cancel culture and election meddling is not just for the national stage. Mike brings up what’s happening with Jen Campbell & Dustin Trotter here in San Diego County.
- ASK SAM THE GUN MAN: The .30-30 Winchester cartridge has two 30s in the title. The first 30 indicates that the bullet is 30 caliber. What does the second 30 indicate?
The right to self-defense is a basic human right. Gun ownership is an integral part of that right. If you want to keep your rights defend them by joining San Diego County Gun Owners (SDCGO), Orange County Gun Owners (OCGO) in Orange County, San Bernardino County Gun Owners (SBCGO) in San Bernardino County or Riverside County Gun Owners (RCGO) in Riverside. Support the cause by listening to Gun Owners Radio live on Sunday afternoon or on the internet at your leisure Join the fight and help us restore and preserve our second amendment rights. Together we will win.