- Contact Information
- Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Cookies and Online Tracking Technologies
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- Sharing Your Information
- Retention of Personal Information
- Preference Management
- Your Legal Rights
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Information Security
- Transfer of Information to the United States
- Children’s Privacy
- Links to Other Materials
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website (www.GunOwnersRadio) and related Gun Owners Radio or Gun Owners Media, LLC webpages.
- Via email, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party (including, if applicable, our affiliates and subsidiaries).
- Any third party (including, if applicable, our affiliates and subsidiaries), through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Personal InformationWe collect information that you choose to provide us or that you choose to include in your profile or account, and that personally identifies you such as your name, address, zip code, telephone number, e-mail address, and other personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). You may be asked to provide us with Personal Information when you register with the Website and at other times to enable us to provide the Website and Services to you and to manage our relationship with you including payment processing, troubleshooting and maintenance. As authorized by you (opt-in consent) or permitted by law, your Personal Information may also be used by us to market (directly or indirectly by third parties) products and services that may be of interest to you. The decision to provide this information is optional. However, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the Website or Services. The lawful bases for processing your Personal Information in this manner include DW’s legitimate interest, compliance with legal obligations, and the performance of any contractual relationship requested by you.
Usage Data and Site ActivityWe automatically collect and analyze information in connection with the actions you take on the Website and in connection with using the Services (“Usage Data”) to improve the Website, Services and User experience. This data includes, but is not limited to, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, your IP address, aggregate data about the number of visits to the Website, and aggregate data about the pages visited. This anonymous usage information may be associated with your username and profile, but we do not disclose this information to third parties. The lawful bases for processing your Personal Information in this manner include Gun Sports Radio and Gun Owners Media, LLC’s legitimate interest, compliance with legal obligations, and the performance of a contractual relationship with you.
Do Not Track DisclosureAdditionally, although some Internet browsers have a ‘do not track’ feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked, we are currently not set up to respond to such signals.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To Gun Owners Radio or Gun Owners Media, LLC corporate affiliated entities.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, change in control, or other sale, transfer, or other action with respect to of some or all of Gun Owners Radio or Gun Owners Media, LLC assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Us about the Website users is among the assets affected.
- If we were previously authorized or are otherwise permitted by law to share your Personal Information with our affiliates and Advertising Partners to provide you with information that may be relevant to you, including for their own marketing purposes.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Gun Owners Radio or Gun Owners Media, LLC, our customers, or others.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- We may disclose aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about the Website users without restriction.
Retention of Personal InformationWe retain your Personal Information for as long as we have a relationship with you. We also retain your Personal Information for a period of time after our relationship with you has ended where there is an ongoing business need to retain it. This includes retention to comply with our legal, regulatory, tax and/or accounting obligations. We do so in accordance with our data retention policies and applicable law. We do not store your credit card information when you subscribe to our services. DW partners with third party providers to process credit card transactions.
Third Party/Affiliate Sharingoptout@gunownersradio.com at any time and ask to be removed.
E-Mail Marketingoptout@gunownersradio.com at any time and ask to be removed. We may continue to send you certain transactional email communications (e.g. emails regarding account notifications, customer support questions and similar information) regarding your use of the Site and Services.
Your Legal RightsYou have the right to:
- Request a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you;
- Request that inaccurate information about you be corrected or deleted;
- Object to having your Personal Information processed;
- Request that we delete any and all Personal Information we hold about you;
- Request that we restrict processing your Personal Information;
- Request that you not be subject to automated decision making including profiling; or
- Receive your Personal Information in a structured, prevailing, and machine-readable form and/or have your Personal Information transferred to another controller, where technically feasible.
Information SecurityGORadio has implemented certain procedural, technical and physical security measures to help protect against the risk of loss, misuse, and alteration of sensitive information that you provide. We require third parties with whom we share Personal Information to do the same. Nevertheless, such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse, or alteration of information on the Site, and GORadio is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such security failures. By using the Site, you understand that there is a risk that data and communications, including email and other electronic communications, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties. The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Children’s PrivacyOur Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the email, firstname.lastname@example.org. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information. If you are under the age of 18 and have subscribed to any of the paid content that may be available on our site, you must have your parent’s permission and we will assume you have done so. We do not otherwise knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If we become aware that a customer is under the age of 18 and has registered or otherwise provided Personal Information, we will cancel the corresponding registration and delete such information from our records.
- Aug 17, 2020 – Policy Created