Why is an immigrant from Russia so passionate about the Second Amendment?
San Diego County Gun Owner’s Liaison of the Year award winner Alex Dovgalevsky shares his story as a Jew that migrated from the Soviet Union.
“What was important to me when I came here was that freedom – which probably the top one was the Second Amendment freedom because all the other are there, you know, until they’re not.”
Thank you, US Law Shield for sponsoring this video. Get 2 Months Free when you subscribe to their service to protect YOU after a defensive gun use incident at:
The right to self-defense is a basic human right. Gun ownership is an integral part of that right. If you want to keep your rights defend them by joining San Diego County Gun Owners (SDCGO), Orange County Gun Owners (OCGO) in Orange County, San Bernardino County Gun Owners (SBCGO) in San Bernardino County or Riverside County Gun Owners (RCGO) in Riverside. Support the cause by listening to Gun Owners Radio live on Sunday afternoon or on the internet at your leisure Join the fight and help us restore and preserve our second amendment rights. Together we will win.
Show your support for Gun Owners Radio sponsors!
- Get a mortgage from Chris Wiley at https://www.primeres.com/alpine
- California’s top firearms law firm is https://dillonlawgp.com
- Get protected for the legal battle after your self defense battle with https://www.uslawshield.com
- Join the community for the best deals on guns, ammo & gear at https://www.nationalconcealedcarryassociation.com
- Get help buying and selling your home with https://www.scottvinson.com
- Expert web development and digital marketing at https://www.sagetree.com