- County Supervisor Nathan Fletcher called people supporting the Newsom’s recall ‘Trump-inspired conspiracy theorists… linked and associated with neo-nazis, with white supremacists, with right-wing militia groups.’ It’s not right to vilify citizens exercising a constitutionally protected process. Read the press release here: https://sandiegocountygunowners.com/project/press-release-san-diego-county-gun-owners-calls-for-nathan-fletcher-to-resign/
- Judi Wells from a Girl and a Gun San Diego and Responsibly Armed Radio joins the show! Listen to her story from an anti-gunner to a pro-gun community organizer.
- The crew discuss the NRA bankruptcy announcement and move to Texas
- Joe Drammissi talks about the face of tyranny. Read his latest blog post here:
- Want to save some money training with your AR-15? Check out CMMG’s 22LR conversion kit in Joe’s gear review.
- Lenny Magill from the GlockStore calls in to talk about the Law Enforcement Training Scholarship and updates on his new storefront in Nashville.
Send a cop to train with John Correia, win a Glock! https://www.gunownersradio.com/law-enforcement-training-scholarship/
- STUMP MY NEPHEW: In 2010, the U.S. Army began replacing the M855 with the M855A1 EPR. What is the new round’s main difference from the original M855?
The right to self-defense is a basic human right. Gun ownership is an integral part of that right. If you want to keep your rights defend them by joining San Diego County Gun Owners (SDCGO), Orange County Gun Owners (OCGO) in Orange County, San Bernardino County Gun Owners (SBCGO) in San Bernardino County or Riverside County Gun Owners (RCGO) in Riverside. Support the cause by listening to Gun Owners Radio live on Sunday afternoon or on the internet at your leisure Join the fight and help us restore and preserve our second amendment rights. Together we will win.