- Bill Brassard, Senior Director of Communications, and Mark Oliva, Director of Public Affairs, from the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) talk about Project Childsafe. They’ve assembled and produced a valuable collection of resources (great for new gun owners) that cover education, awareness, suicide prevention, working with Law Enforcement to help make gun ownership safer. Visit them online to learn more
- What kind of things can gun owners do to get involved? Michael & Joe talk about the latest blog post at San Diego County Gun Owners.
- When you want a better grip on your gun, how do you HandleIt? Joe Drammissi reviews the grip-tape wraps from HandleIt Grips. Use the code RADIO20 for 20% off the radio grips!
- Curious about what’s going on behind the scenes on the Miller vs Becerra case (Assault Weapons Lawsuit)? Get the 411 from John Dillon, litigation attorney on the case!
- STUMP MY NEPHEW: Jian Wang from Kansas City, Oregon asks: The Chinese firearms industry has also produced some interesting guns. What is significant about the BBQ-901?
- MIKE DROP: Change the Ref
The right to self-defense is a basic human right. Gun ownership is an integral part of that right. If you want to keep your rights defend them by joining San Diego County Gun Owners (SDCGO), Orange County Gun Owners (OCGO) in Orange County, San Bernardino County Gun Owners (SBCGO) in San Bernardino County or Riverside County Gun Owners (RCGO) in Riverside. Support the cause by listening to Gun Owners Radio live on Sunday afternoon or on the internet at your leisure Join the fight and help us restore and preserve our second amendment rights. Together we will win.