It’s COVER YOUR ASP WEEK! You can still get tickets for the intro class on Thursday or join for Tuesday’s webinar or the Happy Hour on Friday! Buy tickets at
- Special Guest Ursula Williams joins the gang IN STUDIO! Listen to her segment and get to know this 3-gun sponsored competitor and podcaster! Hear more from Ursula on her podcast:
- Orange County Gun Owners Board Member Trent Butler joins the show to talk about the special election in Orange County. Are you a member yet? Join OCGO:
- Joe Drammissi returns from the Charity Course that was just held at FrontSight Firearms Training Institute.
- Do you carry off-body? Looking for an off-body carry solution that looks great? Check out Melissa Lee’s review of Cameleon Bag’s Smith & Wesson Flat Tote. Use discount code GOR for 10% off!
- Mike & the crew discuss HR 8, the bill that just passed the house requiring background checks for all gun buyers and extend the time the FBI has to vet those flagged by the National Instant Check System.
- STUMP MY NEPHEW: Booker from Imperial Beach asks: What machine gun was developed by Australia during World War II and what did it shoot?
- MIKE DROP: Sara Jacobs
The right to self-defense is a basic human right. Gun ownership is an integral part of that right. If you want to keep your rights defend them by joining San Diego County Gun Owners (SDCGO), Orange County Gun Owners (OCGO) in Orange County, San Bernardino County Gun Owners (SBCGO) in San Bernardino County or Riverside County Gun Owners (RCGO) in Riverside. Support the cause by listening to Gun Owners Radio live on Sunday afternoon or on the internet at your leisure Join the fight and help us restore and preserve our second amendment rights. Together we will win.