The sad reality is that restraining orders in many states are only as good as the paper they are printed on. Listen to Joe Drammissi as he talks about a gruesome video in California of a woman getting shot and killed by her ex-husband and known MS13 gang member. What are some lessons that can be learned from such an encounter? What can be done to prevent this from happening to you and your family?
Gruesome video of a California Domestic:
Did you know that if you have a restraining order out on someone, a Penal code PEN § 25600 in California allows you to carry a firearm without going through the lengthy conceal carry permitting process. Read more about the code on the CA.gov website:
Excerpt from Episode #249 May 16th, 2021
The right to self-defense is a basic human right. Gun ownership is an integral part of that right. If you want to keep your rights defend them by joining San Diego County Gun Owners (SDCGO), Orange County Gun Owners (OCGO) in Orange County, San Bernardino County Gun Owners (SBCGO) in San Bernardino County or Riverside County Gun Owners (RCGO) in Riverside. Support the cause by listening to Gun Owners Radio live on Sunday afternoon or on the internet at your leisure Join the fight and help us restore and preserve our second amendment rights. Together we will win.
Show your support for Gun Owners Radio sponsors!
- Get expert legal advice on any firearm-related issues: https://dillonlawgp.com
- Need a mortgage or VA loan? Call Chris Wiley! https://www.primeres.com/alpine
- Clean your guns faster & smell better: https://seal1.com
- Smarter web development and digital marketing help: https://www.sagetree.com
- Visit Leo Hamel Fine Jewelers, your one-stop shop for all your Jewelry needs: https://leohamel.com
- Learn to fly at SDFTI https://sdfti.com