Train with Active Self Protection in San Diego! COVER YOUR ASP WEEK is coming up on March 16th! Make sure you get your tickets before they’re sold out!
Help a cop train with Active Self Protection, win a Glock!
- FEEL THE BERN!
- Top Shot Chris Cheng joins the show to talk about the coming battles for the 2nd Amendment in 2021, being a gun owner in San Francisco, AR vs AK, and his coming appearance on TBS’s Go-Big Show.
- Joe Drammissi: The Latest Talking Point of the Left, Creating Fear Through Ignorance – Veterans As Domestic Terrorists
- Melissa Lee brings in 2000 lumens with her Odin Olight gear review. Thanks Firearms Unlimited California! Connect with them here:
- Senator John Moorlach from Orange County
- STUMP MY NEPHEW: The last couple of weeks you guys talked about the NRA’s first president. What gun is he famous for designing?
- MIKE DROP: Does Chris Cate need a chiropractor? “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
The right to self-defense is a basic human right. Gun ownership is an integral part of that right. If you want to keep your rights defend them by joining San Diego County Gun Owners (SDCGO), Orange County Gun Owners (OCGO) in Orange County, San Bernardino County Gun Owners (SBCGO) in San Bernardino County or Riverside County Gun Owners (RCGO) in Riverside. Support the cause by listening to Gun Owners Radio live on Sunday afternoon or on the internet at your leisure Join the fight and help us restore and preserve our second amendment rights. Together we will win.