- Should campaign finance rules apply equally between blue and red campaigns?
- Want to try shooting a gun? San Diego County Gun Owner’s Shooting Socials are a great way to try it in a safe and friendly environment.
- Jason from the Gun Range San Diego shares that pistols are becoming more available. Unfortunately the story’s not the same for ammo.
- Did you know some of the wording used SDCGO’s amicus briefs was used in the judges rulings on the standard capacity mag ban in California? It’s rewarding to see our efforts being put to use.
- Have you heard of Simply Rugged Holsters? If you like leather holsters check out Joe’s segment.
- Ammo’s hard to come by. Are you hoarding defensive or training rounds? Find out what David recommends.
- ASK SAM THE GUN MAN: What does ‘Creedmoor’ refer to in 6.5 Creedmoor caliber?
The right to self-defense is a basic human right. Gun ownership is an integral part of that right. If you want to keep your rights defend them by joining San Diego County Gun Owners (SDCGO), Orange County Gun Owners (OCGO) in Orange County, San Bernardino County Gun Owners (SBCGO) in San Bernardino County or Riverside County Gun Owners (RCGO) in Riverside. Support the cause by listening to Gun Owners Radio live on Sunday afternoon or on the internet at your leisure Join the fight and help us restore and preserve our second amendment rights. Together we will win.
Show your support for Gun Sports Radio sponsors!